1. I think that we need to all of our options before we make a decision.
2. We need to a lot more funding if we're going to bring this project .
3. I was very enthusiastic about the idea, but John seemed quite it, which was disappointing. I'm convinced that the idea will work, so I'm going to a presentation to the doubters.
4. He doesn't seem to deal with very well. If he fails to make a sale it really takes its on his . We need to find a way to build up his .
5. I think we a lot of potential costs when we started the project, so it's no surprise that it has .
© Copyright Fluency Space. All Rights Reserved.